I’m back from BlogHer, with a lovely case of laryngitis from speaking just about 4 days straight with so many interesting, talented and successful women and men.
Coming attractions on the blogs:
- Here on Marketing Roadmaps, I’ll have a brief report on BlogHer along with a case study of Gap’s pre-conference blogger outreach campaign #gapmagic.
- Over on Snapshot Chronicles, I’ll continue my thoughts on the evolution of the BlogHer community.
- On my Roadtrip travel blog, I’ll share my impressions and photos from the trip on Thursday to Ellis Island sponsored by Liberty Mutual‘s Responsibility Project. Plus pictures from my visit to the Central Park Zoo to see the new snow leopard exhibit, sponsored entirely by me.
In the meantime, I wanted to share a couple reviews of Professional Blogging For Dummies.
- So I bought a book (It’s Not a Lecture, David Wescott)
- Review/Giveaway: Professional Blogging For Dummies (Cornered Office, Mir Kamin)
Related articles by Zemanta
- The evolution of community: BlogHer at 5 (snapshotchronicles.com)