I’ve been tagged by Yvonne DiVita and Sherrilynne Starkie in the latest rendition of the “things you don’t know about me” meme, and am struggling to think of some. I’ve been active on the Internet for 15 years, and I can’t think there’s much you don’t know about me. That I am willing to share that is. But I’ll give it a try.
- I was born in Munich, Germany. Except when I was born, it was still called West Germany.
- I love Christmas music. I’ve mentioned this on blogs before, but never here. For the latest, read my Christmas post on Snapshot Chronicles.
- I’m a pretty good cook, even without a recipe to hand. I love to bake, and spent the last week making five different kinds of holiday cookies.
- I spent my junior year in high school in Rennes France and a semester in college in Paris. My French is no longer fluent but I still occasionally dream in French and can get by pretty well in French-speaking countries.
- I’d like to visit Australia some day.
- If I had to live somewhere else in the world besides New England, it would be a toss-up between Brittany, in the West of France, and Scotland. Clearly, I am not a sun-worshipper.
- My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary two weeks ago.
I’m supposed to tag seven other people, but I’ve got a better idea. Instead of me tagging you, please tag yourself. If you are reading this post, haven’t been tagged yet and would like to play, please consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment below so other readers know that you’ve tagged yourself.
And thank you!!!